Business Process Management is one of the rapidly progressing domains in the IT industry and it offers an exciting career encompassing technology and business fields. Pega has formed various industry –relevant frameworks that quicken BPM implementations. Hence an individual can develop his/her product knowledge and concurrently gain domain expertise in fields including banking, healthcare etc.
Did you know?
This certification is the first level in the System Architect certification path and provides a baseline measurement on your knowledge of Pega applications. ... The PCSA Version 8.4 exam includes scenario questions, multiple choice questions and drag/drop items.
Why learn sharepoint
Pega Developers are skilled software programmers that design and deploy enterprise-level applications on Pega PRPC. ... Pega is a unified Business Process Management (BPM) system that is developed in Java and uses OOP concepts.
Learn how to create custom lists and libraries in SharePoint. Customize the website to provide the feel of the corporate website. Create external lists using BDC.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, US GlobalSoft provides the virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to the trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
SharePoint Course Syllabus
- What is PEGA?
- Where PEGA is Used
- Comparing PEGA with Other technologies
- PEGA Advantages
- BPM Introduction
- BPM Advantages
- What is PRPC in PEGA
- PRPC Application Overview
- Portals in PEGA
- PEGA Designer studio Overview
- PEGA Installation& PEGA Server Configuration
- Building New Application in PEGA Using Application Wizard tool
- Class Layers in PEGA
- Built in Classes& User Defined Classes in PEGA
- Inheritance Types in PEGA
- What is Direct Inheritance & Pattern Inheritance
- PEGA Components/Rule Types
- Data Model Introduction
- Property Rule
- Property Rule Types
- User Interface& Process Introduction
- Flow Shapes
- Introduction to Section.
- Layouts & Controls in Section
- Design Using Section Rule
- Flow Action Rule
- Process Flow Rule
- Creating Work Object & Tracking WO
- How to Test a Flow
Debugging Tools PEGA
- Types of Pages in Clipboard
- Where Am I
Creating User Interface Design, Layout &Visibility Conditions
- Adding Multiple Layouts & Display based on When Condition
- Adding Layout Formats
- Visibility Condition in Layouts & Properties
- Creating & Using When Condition
- Settings actions in Layouts & Properties
- How to set Read only Fields & Required Fields
Business Logic in PEGA
- About Activity Rule
- Method Types & Usage
- Understand Parameters in Activity like step page, when conditions
- How to debug Activity using Clipboard
- How to trace Activity using Tracer
Using Activity to define Business logic:
- How to Create Activity &How to Call One Activity from Another Activity
- Working with Instructions(Call, Branch, Queue)
- Calling One Activity from another activity by using Call and Branch Instructions.
- Understanding the Difference between Call, Branch & Queue
- Data Type /Data tables in PEGA
- Creating Data Class
- Understanding Data Layer and Work Layer.
- Understanding PC, PR & PR4 Tables in Rulebase
Fetching Data using the Activity& Report Definition.
- Using Obj-Browse Method
- Understanding the Structure of Clipboard when fetching data using Obj-browse
- Understanding Report Definition
- Using Report Definition
- Populate Values for dropdown using Report definition
- Mapping table values to Property/layouts in section.
Case Status, Access Reports, Parameters
- Adding Case Statusto Work Objects in Flow
- Using Field Value Rule
- Using Predefined Properties
- How to Access Reports from Manager Portal
- Importance of Parameters
- Working with Parameters in Reports
Working With Data Page Rule
- About Data Page
- Diff Types of Data page Scopes
- Diff b/w Data Page, Report Definition & Activity
- Cascading Dropdown Values based on Data Page & Report Definition
Introduction to Rule Set &Ruleset Versions.
- What is Ruleset
- Rule Set and Versioning
- How to create a new rule-set version
- How to lock a rule set version
- About Check-in, Check-out & Private edit
- How to do bulk check in
- Work Object Locking
Insert Data to Table Using Primary Key
- Using Obj-Save Method to Insert & Update Records
- Understanding of Write Now Check Box &Commit Methods
- Difference b/w Write Now and Commit Methods.
- Difference b/w Rollback &Obj-Save-Cancel
Fetch Records using Class Key &Primary Key
- Types of Keys
- Importance of Primary Page
- Fetch Records using Obj-Open based on Class key
- Fetch Records using Obj-Open-by-Handle based onPrimary Key
- Difference between Obj-Open &Obj-Open-By-Handle
- Understanding usage of all Data base Methods in one scenario
- About Data Transform
- Using functions in Data Transform
- Using Data Transform to perform Property-set Operation
- Understanding of When to use Activity and when to use Data Transforms
- Updating WO Prefix using pyDefault Data Transform
- Using Expression builder in Data Transform
Decision Rules in PEGA.
- What are Decision Rules & Types
- How to call Decision Rules
- Differences between Decision Table & Decision Tree
- Decision Shape in Flow, Activity Methods & Declare Expression Functions.
- Working with Decision Table, Decision Tree & Map Value
- Using Fork option in Decision Shape of Flow
Day 17 & 18:
Declarative Rules in PEGA
- Declare Expressions
- Declare Constraints.
- Declare OnChange
- Declare Trigger.
- Declare Index.
- Declare Pages/Data Pages
- Validation Types
- Rule Obj Validate
- Rule Edit Validate
- Difference b/w Edit Validate &Obj-Validate
- Diff b/w Constraints &Obj-Validate
- Types of Flow actions
- Working with Local Action at Assignment level and Flow-Wide Local Action
- Difference b/w Connector Flow Action and Local Action
- Understanding Likelihood
- Circumstance Rule
- Circumstance Types
Day 21 & 22:
- Operator ID,
- Creating New Operator ID's with different Access Group
- Class &Ruleset hierarchy
- Rule Authorization Process
- Rule Criteria's
- Availability Types
Day 23 & 24:
- Flow Types in PEGA
- What is Process Flow and Screen Flows.
- When to Use Process Flows & When to use screen flows
- Calling a Screen Flow from Process Flow using Sub Process Shape
- Using Spin off Option in Sub Process Shape, Using Save on last step in Screen flow
- Types of Screen flow.
- Advanced shapes in Process flow: Spin Off Flow, Split Join And Split For each.
Harness Rule &Types of Harness
- Harness Types
- Creating User Defined Harness
- How to Customize Predefined harness rules.
- Understanding Built sections in Harness
Email Integration & Working with Outbound Email Integration.
- Working with Out bound email
- Working with Dynamic System Settings
- Creating Email messages using Correspondence & Correspondence Fragment
- How to configure notifications in Flow
- How to configure notification using Activity
- Understanding Routing In Pega
- Types of Routing
- Routing to Work list
- Routing to Work Queue
Understanding of Operator, Work Group, Work Queue relationship.
- Creating Work Groups
- Creating Work Baskets
- Creating Operators
- Adding relations b/w operator, work group & work queue
- How to transfer work items.
Day 29 & 30:
Service Level Agreement in PEGA (SLA).
- What is SLA
- Intervals in SLA & How to Calculate SLA
- Understanding Urgency & How to calculate Urgency
- Escalation parameters in SLA
- How to map SLA to Assignment
- Understanding & Creating Agents
- Types of Agents/Agent Modes
- Working with Standard Agents
- How to Trace Agents using Remote Tracer
- Working with Advanced Agents
- Understanding QueueforAgent Activity
- Differences b/w Standard and Advanced Agents.
- Understanding Agent Access Group
- How to Manage Agents using SMA Application
- How to monitor standard agents in Rulebase
- Working with Service SOAP
- Creating Service SOAP
- Creating and Understanding Parse XML& XML Stream rules.
- What is Service Package
- How to Consume Service SOAP
Working with Connectors
- How to consume SOAP Service using Connectors
- Creating and Understanding XML Stream and Parse XML rules
- REST Protocol
- How to consume REST Service using REST Connector
Working with External Data Bases
- Create a new External Data base & Add Tables
- Connecting External Data base with PEGA PRPC Application
- Using Connect SQL Rule to access Data from External Tables.
- Using RDB-Methods
- Diff b/w Obj-Methods & RDB-Methods
Working with File Listener.
- Creating Service-file Rule
- How to Load data using file listener & Parse the file
- Creating Parse Rule & Map Activity
- Creating a File-Listener rule
- Handling Exceptions in Connector Rules
- Understanding Connection Problem flow
- Exception handling in activity using Jump conditions & API
- Checking Log messages in PRPC Application
- Access role Name
- Access Role to Objects
- Access When
- Access Groups
- Understanding Case Types
- How Add Case Types
- Working with Case Designer
- Redesign Work Flow using Case Designer
- Advanced features in Case Designer
- What is Case Management in PEGA
- Understanding Case Management
- Understanding Relation b/w Parent & Child Cases
- Understanding Diff Parameters in Case Designer
- What is Skimming & Types of Skimming
- Major skimming
- Minor Skimming
- Build a file Using Packaging Wizard
- Creating Product Rule
- Creating Product File
- How to import a file
Ruleset Types & Hierarchy:
- Ruleset Types
- Ruleset Hierarchy
- Importance of Rule sets
- How to Delegate a Rule
- Project Selection Process
- Enterprise Architecture
- PEGA Environments
- Development, QA , UAT (User Acceptance Testing) & Production Servers Purpose
- Authentication process in PEGA
- Third Party Tools in PEGA
- Real Time Process in PEGA
- Requirement Gathering Tools & Deployment Tools
- Team Size
- Interview Questions
- Certification Exam
- Preparation Tips
- Resume Building
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Oreilly’s Python Certification. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Python demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be a successful Python Developer. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.