Qlik Sense is a complete analytics platform that helps you tackle even the most complex analytics challenges. ... Rapidly develop custom apps, new visualizations, and extensions, or embed fully interactive analytics within the applications and processes people focus on every day.
Did you know?
The QlikView Desktop is a Windows-based development tool using which developers create QlikView application data model and GUI layout for applications to use at front-end or user end. ... If you wish to store data in a file which has no User Interface details, then QVW files are converted into QVD files.
Why learn QlikSense
Qlik Sense provides for Governed Data so the organization can regulate the data to ensure everyone is using the same data sources and formulas.In addition to the governed data we have enterprise security to ensure that only those that are allowed to see the information have access to it.
Learn how to create custom lists and libraries in SharePoint. Customize the website to provide the feel of the corporate website. Create external lists using BDC.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, US GlobalSoft provides the virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to the trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
QlikSense Course Syllabus
QlikSense Course Curriculum
Introduction to the course
- Introduction and welcome
- Our startup needs a business plan, but what is it meant to do?
- Getting started with QlikSense
- Download and install QlikSense
- Metrics of QlikSense
- KPI's what are they?
Budgeting and KPI (goal) setting
- Where to find everything?
- Introduction to navigating the QlikSense hub
- Dimensions and Measures, what are they?
- Create your first application (App)
Getting started with QlikSense Objects
- The first data load
- Create a Pivot table
- Creating charts and expression sorts
- How to create and use a KPI object
- Year and month filter objects
- Review the section and personalize the App
Tracking your sales performance
- Loading new sales data to the model
- Review and check the sales data
- Learn about Master Items and start using count()
- Changing the scope using conditional expressions
Advance Scripting & expressions
- More advanced expressions to calculate a variance
- How to do Scatter Plot and Tree Map charts
- Adding more features to the Pivot table
- Duplicate and tailor a sheet
- Prepare for using Maps with the geomakepoint() function
- Ready to display maps for analysis
- Introducing a model change with an extra fact table
- How to handle synthetic keys and circular references
- Introducing the hierarchical dimension
- Let’s look at counting data values
- How to do conditional formatting
- How to create a calculated dimension
- Getting started with Set Analysis
- Understand and use Set Analysis
- Overview the tons of new stuff in this section
- Make a new model and merge like file structures
- How to discretize data for analysis (Market Segmentation)
- Understand what Resident loads are
- What is the Lookup() function?
- Start creating our visualizations with discretized data (Market Segmentation)
- Using Sum(), Aggr() and TOTAL for advanced counting explained
- Surface and test the advanced counting
- Bringing it all together on a dashboard sheet
- Enhance the dashboard sheet with mapping
- Introducing Payroll with some cool new functions
- Data modelling 101 in QlikSense
- Create a data analysis sheet
- Combining functions the RowNo(), Above() and RangeSum() for 80/20 analysis
- Explore Pareto analysis (80/20 analysis).
- Explore pivot table conversion to a combo chart for Pareto
- Convert the combo chart to a scatter chart, but observe an interesting
- Bringing it all together
- Let’s explore another example of a compound key
- What is a variable and how do we use them in QlikSense?
- Setting variables with date functions
- Using variables in Set Analysis
- Replacing simple expressions with expression variables
- Embed conditional formatting expressions in variables
- How do I handle delimited strings in variables?
- How to create a bookmark and start on your story
- How to create your story
- How to share your story with others
- Exporting data from QlikSense
- Connect and extract data from a SQL Server database
- Connect to and extract data from a web page
- Using the Peek function to look at data
- Using a script to load a raw calendar
- How to integrate d3 visualizations
- How to add a word cloud to your sheet
- Linking to sheets and external URL's
- How to create mashups in QlikSense
- Custom extension/Mashup/Widget development using QlikSense API and java
- Build automated solutions using Java/Node JS Net APIs of QlikSense
- Node JS/Java script/. NET applications using QlikSense APIs
- Create visual and data (QVX)
- Qlik View's QMS API and Qlik Sense API's
- Map GIS Providers with Qlikview for Multilayer Maps
- Qlik (QIX) engine build, optimization and usage strategy integrating maps
- REST API connector
Online customer sales analysis
Payroll, Pareto analysis
P & L and variables
Tips and Tricks
Integration & Deployment
GeoQlik -- Understanding of Qlik GeoAnalytics, Configuring map layers and applying multiple layers, Qlik GeoAnalytics connector to configure and process geospatial operations
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Oreilly’s Python Certification. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Python demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be a successful Python Developer. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.