SAP SECURITY is the System Administration aspect of the SAP system with functions that have a cross-system impact. To a newbie, SECURITY may be misconstrued to be the intro to a course in SAP but that is totally incorrect. SECURITY is actually the bedrock of SAP i.e. the technical layer of the SAP system without which the SAP system will not be available for use. SECURITY is a group of middleware programs and tools that enable applications to be interoperable and portable across operating systems and database products. It also comprises of a client/server architecture and configuration, a relational database management system (RDMS), and OS administration.
We fulfills the objectives of Confidentiality, Integrity, & Availability, the other fulfillments carried by SAP Security training are Complying Legal Requirements – SOX, HIPPA, ITAR. Segregation of Duties vs. Excessive Access, Controls – Preventive Vs Detective, Mitigating conflicts etc. SAP Security Course Deals With The Protection Of The Information From Unauthorized Use
SAP Security is designed to introduce SAP R/3 architecture, User Administration and SAP authorization objects. This program will help trinees gain indepth knowledge of SAP authorizations, User Master records, Profile generation using PFCG, Tracing and analyzinig SAP authorizaion issues and a brief introduction of CUA
Prepare for Certification!
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered by Foundation and Advanced Level Certification exams. This is aimed at students who have recently completed, and experienced professionals to enhance their practical knowledge in SAP SECURITY modules. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified, demonstrates your knowledge and the skills, understanding of the fundamentals of SAP SECURITY along with processes, tools, techniques, and management methodology. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, US GlobalSoft provides a virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The complete course material in pdf format, reference materials, course code is provided to trainees. US GlobalSoft conductes online sessions through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GOTOMeeting, Webinar, etc.
SAP Security Course Syllabus
- SAP System Land Scape (DEV,QAS, PRD)
- R/3 SECURITY
- SAP R/3 User Administration
- User Administration (SU01)
- User Creation
- User modification
- User Deletion
- User lock/unlock
- Password Resetting
- Mass User Administration (SU10)
- User Groups
- Tables Related to User Administration
- SAP R/3 Authorization Concept
- Role administration using PFCG
- Single roles
- Composite roles
- Derived roles
- Role Transport
- Authorization objects
- Authorization in Role administration
- User Buffer / Roles
- Missing Authorization (SU53,ST01)
- Tables Related to Roles (AGR* Tables)
- Maintenance of Authorization objects (SU24)
- Troubleshooting (SU53,SU56 and ST01)
- Protect Tables and Transaction codes and Programs
- User Information System (SUIM)
- Security Audit System(SM19,SM20)
- Password Profile Parameters
- Configuration Of Central User Administration (CUA)
- Portal Users and Roles (UME)
- Overview of BI System (BI 7.0)
- Reporting Authorization Objects
- BI Analysis Authorizations
- Create users in java engine
- Create roles in java engine
- Assign the role to users in java engine
- Import the profiles in java engine
Certification assistance provided with proper guidance and certification notes.