Salesforce's main services are tools for case, task and issue management. It also gives customers tracking abilities for their raised cases and conversation features for social networking Web sites, provides analytical tools and other services including email alert, Google search, and access to customers' entitlement and contracts.
Did you know?
In addition to the web interface, Salesforce offers a SOAP/REST Web service application programming interface (API) that enables integration with other systems.
Why learn salesforce
Salesforce's services allow businesses to use cloud technology to better connect with customers, partners and potential customers. The software has become the number one for customer success and helps businesses track customer activity, market to customers and many more services.
Learn how to create custom lists and libraries in SharePoint. Customize the website to provide the feel of the corporate website. Create external lists using BDC.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, US GlobalSoft provides the virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to the trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.
Salesforce Course Syllabus
Integration and Web Services
- What is Integrations
- Definition Of Web Services.
- What is WSDL
- Types of integration
- Difference between Session Header & Session ID
- Types of API(force.com APIs,Streaming API and Bulk API,Meta Data api) SOAP & REST.
- Wrapper classes usability in SOAP Call In Integration.
- Integrating standard WSDL of SOAP
- Exposing Apex classes as SOAP Web Services
- Writing more efficient SOAP Apex Web Services & Testing WSDL
- SOAP Call out Integration
- Consuming external SOAP WSDL files into Salesforce.
- Generating Apex class code from Partner WSDL and Enterprize WSDL.
- Complete Analyzation while parsing external WSDL files into Saleforce
- Real-Time Call In Integration using SOAP and WSDL Files(salesorce to salesforce)
Rest Call API
- Call in integration using standard rest resources
- Exposing apex classes as rest web services & rest annotations
- http callouts,
- How to implement callouts from triggers,unit test classes for callouts
- Practiing more efficent rest apex web services
- Scenario base rest call out integration
- JSON Parser Syntax
- Parsing JSON Data
- JSON Serialization
- JSON Parser and JSON De-serialization
- Real Time Call In Integration using Rest
- Real Time Call Out Integration using Rest
- Frequently Used Integration Tools:
- Custom Setting:
- Deployment: Quick Deployment,Change sets
- Advanced Security, Assigning Profiles.
- Organization wide defaults,Sharingrules,Criteria Based and Owner based
- Setup Duplicate Management, Create or Edit Duplicate rules
- Create or Edit Duplicate rules,Matching Rules
- Custom Lables& Translation Workbench,Custom Labels
- How to Enabling Tranlation Workbench
- What is Communities.
- SalesForce Communities?
- Types of Communities.
- Enable SalesForce Communities.
- Creating Community.
- Enable Global header for Communities.
- Adding Tabs to the Community.
- Adding Member To your community.
- Community Users.
- Create Processes
- Managing Process
- WorkFlows With Process Builder
Lightning Components and Builder
- Introduction to lighting components
- Apex Components
- Creating Components
- Creating Component Attributes
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the Oreilly’s Python Certification. In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Python demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be a successful Python Developer. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.