Every IT project needs testing either at all stages or at the end of the project. Testing helps in identifying and resolving errors immediately before delivering the project to the client. Selenium is an open-source automated testing tool for web-based applications across various browsers. Due to its flexibility, Selenium is used to test many projects developed using various programming languages. Selenium is the portable software testing framework for web applications. It provides a record/playback tool for authoring tests without learning a test scripting language (Selenium IDE). It is an open source project that allows testers and developers alike to develop functional tests to drive the browser. It can easily deploy on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms.
Did you know?
1. As Selenium can operate outside and within the browser environment it can playback and automate a test of an application in variety of browsers such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
2. Selenium is a set of tools which only supports web application testing and supports HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
3. Selenium Grid operates test on multiple machines like Windows, Linux and Macintosh at the same time and returns the results to a single log location.
4. FlexUISelenium, a new component is used in testing Flash Objects and also tests Flex UI interactions by combining with Selenium RC.
Why learn and get Certified in Business Analysis?
1. Demand for the software testers has seen the entire new rise in the recent time. The demand graph of the software tester has increased tremendously in the recent years
2. The need of Quality Analyst does not fall in the time of recession or economic downfall. The company growth might slow down but the job position for Quality Analysts never vanishes
3. Many Quality Analyst positions are project based so the better Tester you become the faster your salary will grow. New software is being developed every day all over the world
4. According to global research, every year Quality Assurance and Testing budgets are raised by 9% to achieve Company business objectives, thus creating a market for Quality Assurance professionals
5. Quality Assurance (QA) jobs gaining significance in the IT industry. May it be automation or manual software testing, demand for Quality Inspection experts/Quality Analyst is enormous!
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Elicitate documentation, standards and techniques to understand requirements from stakeholders
2. Understanding different project documents such as Planning phase, discovery, design, test and requirement artifacts
3. Ask right and relevant questions to gather information using various information gathering techniques such as Analysis, Brainstorming, Observation, Job Shadowing etc.
4. Plan writing and managing requirements documents
5. Initiate process modeling efforts and managing efficiently
6. Manage your workload efficiently.
7. Validate cost and verify built solutions
Who should attend this Training?
People with both technical and non-technical skills can enroll for this Business Analysis training. This is one of the most valued and respected profession, across all industries. This professional certification course is suited for,
1. Project Managers
2. Team Leaders
3. Senior Developers
4. Testing Managers
5. Solution Architect
6. System Analysts
The main objective of the course is designed for Software professionals with Manual Testing knowledge and test automation exposure is required. It is well suits for beginners as well as manual testers who want to have automation exposure. Students must be able to go through all the techniques of writing effective automated web tests using Java and C#. Our course will also teach you Data Driven Testing.
Senium Course Syllabus
- What do you mean by Automation?
- Why should we go for Automation
- Different Automation Tools
- Function Automation
- Performance Automation
What is selenium
- Advantages of Selenium
- Disadvantages of Selenium
- Different b/t Selenium and QTP?
- Selenium Components
SELENIUM IDE (INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT) SELENIUM RC (REMOTE CONTROL)
SELENIUM WEB DRIVER SELENIUM GRID
- How to download and install selenium IDE?
- Scenario: open google.com type text in the textbox and click on google search button.
- Convert the recorded scripts in other languages.
- Synchronization in IDE.
- How to run multiple test cases in IDE?
- When will we go for recording or selenium IDE?
- SELENIUM Configuration Selenium configuration with java.
- Steps to configure eclipse?
- How to createm, write a program in eclipse?
- Locaters in RC(rough introduction on Locaters) ID
- Name CSS
- How to install Firebug Locators in Selenium RC
- How to install fire path in firebug?
- How to capture the xpath by using firepath?
- Core java basics Core Java Basics Access Modifier Method/Function
- Static and Non-Static
- Parameterization Oops
- Class & Object Inheritance Polymorphism Encapsulation Abstraction
- Syntax for simple if and nested if condition
- Validation commands, synchronization & debugging
- How to change port number and IE problem solves Synchronization
- Maintaining Synchronization Commands for validation isElementpresant isTextpresant
- isChecked isVisible Debugging
- How to run the scripts in debugging mode?
- Webdriver introduction
- What is different between RC and Webdriver? Advantages of Webdriver
- How to work with other browsers Google chrome
- Opera & Safari
- How many test cases we can automate for a day?
- Webdriver Backed selenium
- Automation life cycle & framework
- Automation Life cycle or Automation approach or Strategy for any project/product
- Modular Framework Data Driven Framework
- Keyword driven FrameWork
- Hybrid driven FrameWork
- Steps to configure JUnit in eclipse JUnit life cycle
- Batch execution or suite execution
- Limitations of Junit
- How to install TestNG to eclipse TestNG Life cycle
- What is alert, conformation alert and popup?
- Advance Webdriver
- How to handle the Ajax control?
- Splits in java
- How to declare an array?
- Steps to configure Sikuli in eclipse
- How to connect to the database?
- How to handle captcha (security code)?
- How to capture the screenshot?
- Parallel execution
- Assert Terminology
Certification assistance provided with proper guidance and certification notes.