UI Developer stands for User Interface Design, a technology-focused role that seeks to create digital software that entices the user into a seamless interaction between human and computer. This career path seeks to improve the user experience by making web page or software interactions simple, fun, easy and effective.
Why learn Ui developement
It may not seem like it, but UI designers are artists, just not in the traditional sense. While there’s a huge sense of creative freedom when designing user interfaces, there are also predictable design patterns that can be used to make your job easier.
This course will cover the design and development of user interfaces for computers. The goal of the course is for students to learn how to design and develop user interfaces using a variety of methods.
UI developement Course Syllabus
Module 1 : WEB TECHNOLOGIES
- Introduction to web technologies
- Introduction to web applications
- What is FULL, MEAN, MERN Stack
- Customized Exceptions
- Layers in web application
- Tags, attributes
- Audio, Video, Graphics
- Selectors and types of selectors
- Font, text, border, images
- Class rules
- Layouts with CSS
- Absolute, relative, fixed positioning
- Float, clear
- Programming languages
- Keywords, operators
- Basic programming
- Let, const keywords
- Nested functions, Closures
- Anonymous functions
- Function expressions
DOM (document object model):
- Types of DOM
- Properties and methods
- Functions and Methods
- Selectors, custom selectors
- Responsive design
- Colors, jumbotran, navbar
- Forms, buttons, cards, modals
- JSON Data structures
- Difference between XML and JSON
- Project concepts will be given and you have to work on that suggestions will be given and progress will be monitored.
Certification assistance provided with proper guidance and certification notes.Certification assistance provided with proper guidance and certification notes.